OCTOBER 24 – Halloween Haunt $85 + HST SOLD OUT
2:45 pm Coach boarding at McCoy Tours Office 566 Cataraqui Woods Drive
3:00 pm Coach departs Kingston
3:30 pm Napanee Flying J pick up
4:00 pm Belleville Quinte Mall (parking lot near Shell gas station post lamp # 4)
4:15 pm Trenton Wooler Road Car Park North of 401
6:30 pm Arrive at Canada’s Wonderland
11:45 pm Coach boarding at Canada’s Wonderland
12:00 am Depart for home
Brief comfort stop will be made on our way home. E.g. Wendy’s/Tim Horton’s
1:45 am Arrive back in Trenton (Wooler Road Car Park North of 401)
2:00 am Arrive back in Belleville Quinte Mall (parking lot near Shell gas station post lamp # 4)
2:40 am Arrive back in Napanee Flying J
3:00 am Arrive back in Kingston at McCoy Office
- Halloween Haunt is not recommended for anyone under 13 years of age
- Full payment is due at time of booking for all day tours.
- Refunds are not available within 2 weeks of travel.
- You can leave articles on the bus for the night but please don’t leave anything you are going to need through the day as there will be no access to the bus during the day. There are lockers available in the park to secure your belongings while you are in the park.
- OUTDOOR EVENT: Please be prepared for all weather conditions and bring appropriate clothing and materials. Example: rain gear, umbrella, sun hat, sun screen, etc. McCoy Tours will be unable to provide refunds for any unforeseen event(s).
Tico Reg # 50007364