|Click here for full easy to print Itinerary|
|NEW YORK CITY SEPTEMBER 24-27 GIRLS GETAWAY|
|Edison Hotel Time Square Inclusions||Sheraton Hotel Time Square Inclusions|
|PRICE NO ADDITIONAL TAX|
| $1049 Each for Double
(2 to a room)
|$899 Each for Triple
(3 to a room)
|$849 Each for Quad
(4 to a room)
|$1,599 for a Single
(1 to a room)
5:30 am Depart from Belleville McCoy Office at 81 Millennium Parkway, Unit D
6:00 am Depart from Napanee Flying J Northeast Corner of the Parking Lot
7:00 am Depart from Kingston McCoy Tour office 566 Cataraqui Woods Dr
7:15 am Depart from Gananoque HWY#2 Carpool Lot
7:30 am Depart from 1000 Islands Bridge
5:35 am Depart from Ottawa St. Laurent Shopping Centre, in front of East Side Marios
5:50 am Depart from Ottawa Walmart on Baseline Rd by outdoor glass shelter
6:25 am Depart from Kemptville Stinson’s Gas Bar HWY 43
7:00 am Depart from Brockville Food Basics
Coaches will meet and transfer at 1000 Islands Duty Free
9:30 am Brief comfort stop at a Rest Area on our way
12:15 pm Lunch stop at Viewpoint Mall in Scranton, PA at the food court on your own
3:30 pm– 4 pm Expected arrival in New York City
DAY TWO & THREE
Enjoy your time in New York City, the city that never sleeps! The Sheraton is located within walking distance to many great attractions such as; Times Square, Central Park, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Centre, Top of the Rock, 5th Avenue and all the amazing shops, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Macy’s and the Fashion District, The Empire State Building and many Broadway Theatres. These two days are yours to explore the Big Apple – your way! Your McCoy Tour Director will be available in the lobby of your hotel both days to assist you in any way or to hear your amazing stories!
12:00 pm Check-out time, your one piece of luggage will be picked up from your room
12:30 pm Coach boarding begins at the Sheraton
1:00 pm Departure from The Big Apple and begin our travel home
4:00 pm Dinner stop in Binghamton, NY at Cracker Barrel Restaurant or Applebee’s on your own
7:00 pm Approximate arrival at US Duty Free to shop one last time before crossing through Canada Customs and continuing home
- To book this tour, a $100 deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Balance is due 60 days prior to departure.
- Refunds are not available within 30 days of travel but you can find someone to replace you.
- We strongly recommend that clients do not purchase theatre tickets until within 30 days of departure.
- McCoy Tours is not responsible for any theatre tickets you may have purchased in the event of a cancellation.
- We do not guarantee New York City departures until 30 days prior to departure, at which point clients should feel free to purchase theatre tickets.
- For the comfort of fellow passengers, please refrain from using scented products.
- Tipping for Tour Escort and Coach driver is voluntary depending on quality of service.
- A valid passport is required to enter the United States.
- The seats you have on the coach on the way to New York City may not be the same seats you have on your return.
- Cancellation & Medical Insurances are strongly recommended for out of country travel. Travel Insurance is available through McCoy Tours.
- Personal Allowances and exceptions for Canadian citizens: After a stay of 48 hours or more (but less than 7 days) in the United States, a Canadian citizen or resident may return to Canada with: CND $800.00 worth of goods, tax & duty free, per person. Purchases may include 1.14 liters of liquor or 1 case of beer or 1.5 liters of wine plus 200 cigarettes, or 50 cigars or cigarillos.
- **Baggage service will be provided. You will receive your luggage tags upon check in prior to departure. Please ensure that you adhere to our baggage policies. McCoy Tours will pay only the portage charges for ONE large suitcase per person. You are responsible for your carry-on baggage. **
IMPORTANT: McCOY TOUR INFORMATION SESSIONS are for McCoy Tour clients ONLY that are booked on a New York City Tour. You will be asked to register at the door and / or show your tour receipt.
Your McCoy representative is available to assist you in any way possible. Please do not hesitate to contact him/her with any questions or concerns. If you have a problem or complaint about any hotel room or other inclusion on your tour, you must report it to your tour director as soon as possible in order for them to inspect the problem and attempt to have it rectified for you. No complaints will be considered by our office upon return of the trip unless reported to and duly noted by the tour director.
Tico Reg # 50007364