Casino shuttle will resume service on April 7th.
Our casino shuttles will be returning to Casino du Lac-Leamy on April 7th. The shuttle for this route will be available weekly on Thursdays. Please browse below to view departure/return times for each shuttle stop.
You will be able to begin booking a seat on the shuttle on March 28th.
A reminder email will be sent out to all newsletter subscribers.
$25 if booking your seat online.
$30 if booking your seat over the phone or in person.
Includes a FREE $25 slot play credit from the casino.
|Napanee (Flying J NE Corner)||Depart at 8:30am - Return at 7:30pm|
|Kingston (McCoy Office, 566 Cataraqui Woods Drive)||Depart at 9:00am - Return at 7:00pm|
|Gananoque (Carpool lot in front of 1000 Islands Casino)||Depart at 9:30am - Return at 6:30pm|
|Brockville (Food Basics SE Corner)||Depart at 10:00am - Return at 6:00pm|
|Casino||Arrive at 11:30am - Depart at 4:30pm|
- Must be 19+ years of age (18+ for Loto-Quebec) and produce government issued photo ID to board busses with a casino destination
- McCoy Bus service and tours reserves the right to refuse transportation on our coach to any person
- Those who have trespassed and/or have excluded themselves from OLG/Loto-Quebec/Private-Owned casino may not board the bus destined to the Casino
- *Service, schedule, rate & offer to change without notice
- All passengers must register for casino privilege card in order to receive the special casino transportation rate and incentives
- Casino staff will ensure registration of casino privilege card, if you do not register you will be charged an additional fee for transportation cost
- Incentives are non-transferable, free slot play has no cash value and is only valid once on day of travel
- Absolutely no luggage/carry-on luggage/backpacks may be brought to the casino