December Holiday Schedule
With Christmas, Boxing Day, and New Year's Day just around the corner we've adjusted our schedule for this shuttle.
Please make note of the schedule changes for the dates listed below:
December 23rd - Regular service with SPECIAL PRICING - $15 per person or $25 per couple.
December 25th - 28th - No shuttles available and our office will be closed.
January 1st - No shuttles available and our office will be closed.
|Pembroke (West End Mall)||Depart at 8:00am - Return at 6:00pm|
|Pembroke (East End Mall)||Depart at 8:15am - Return at 5:45pm|
|Cobden (Fairgrounds, 49 Astrolabe Rd)||Depart at 8:40am - Return at 5:20pm|
|Renfrew (Information booth across from Walmart)||Depart at 9:00am - Return at 5:00pm|
|Arnprior (Mall)||Depart at 9:20am - Return at 4:20pm|
|Kanata (Hazeldean Mall in front of Don Cherry’s)||Depart at 10:00am - Return at 4:00pm|
|Casino||Arrive at 10:30am - Depart at 3:30pm|
- Must be 19+ years of age (18+ for Loto-Quebec) and produce government issued photo ID to board busses with a casino destination
- McCoy Bus service and tours reserves the right to refuse transportation on our coach to any person
- Those who have trespassed and/or have excluded themselves from OLG/Loto-Quebec/Private-Owned casino may not board the bus destined to the Casino
- *Service, schedule, rate & offer to change without notice
- All passengers must register for casino privilege card in order to receive the special casino transportation rate and incentives
- Casino staff will ensure registration of casino privilege card, if you do not register you will be charged an additional fee for transportation cost
- Incentives are non-transferable, free slot play has no cash value and is only valid once on day of travel
- Absolutely no luggage/carry-on luggage/backpacks may be brought to the casino