$25 if booking your seat online.
$30 if booking your seat over the phone or in person.
Includes a FREE $25 slot play credit from the casino.
|Kingston (McCoy Office, 566 Cataraqui Woods Drive)||Depart at 9:00am - Return at 7:40pm|
|Smiths Falls (William St. at Beckwith St. by Hotel Rideau)||Depart at 10:15am - Return at 6:55pm|
|Perth (Perth Mews in front of Marks Work Warehouse)||Depart at 10:40am - Return at 6:30pm|
|Carleton Place (Baron’s Motor Inn)||Depart at 11:05am - Return at 5:55pm|
|Kanata (Kanata Centrum Staples - back of parking lot)||Depart at 11:30am - Return at 5:30pm|
|Casino||Arrive at 12pm - Depart at 5pm|
For general casino shuttle & pick-up information call 1-800-297-5540
For updates on possible cancellations or delays call 1-844-Go-McCoy (1-844-466-2269)
- Must be 19+ years of age (18+ for Loto-Quebec) and produce government issued photo ID to board busses with a casino destination
- McCoy Bus service and tours reserves the right to refuse transportation on our coach to any person
- Those who have trespassed and/or have excluded themselves from OLG/Loto-Quebec/Private-Owned casino may not board the bus destined to the Casino
- *Service, schedule, rate & offer to change without notice
- All passengers must register for casino privilege card in order to receive the special casino transportation rate and incentives
- Casino staff will ensure registration of casino privilege card, if you do not register you will be charged an additional fee for transportation cost
- Incentives are non-transferable, free slot play has no cash value and is only valid once on day of travel
- Absolutely no luggage/carry-on luggage/backpacks may be brought to the casino